06 January 2012

London, Round 2

I arrived in London yesterday morning, and I'm excited to start the new term, especially since I only have class on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Some tasks for spring:

  • Pick a dissertation topic
  • Write that dissertation
  • Find a job
  • Get good grades
  • Visit Istanbul
  • Be a better blogger
I've haven't been great at keeping this blog (1) updated or (2) on track (i.e. environmental economics).  It's my blog, so I'm allowed to make fun of Republicans whenever I want to, but I'll start trying to focus more on the environmental side of money things.  Suggestions are always welcome, as are comments.



1 comment:

  1. blog more about things i understand/can actually read? or just publish environmental econ for dummies, either will work

    love ya~~~!

    ReplyDelete